Celebrate your shnuckums, hunnybun, sweet cheeks......
with Long Days, Short Years in this fun Meme.
Just go here to join. Be sure to read her sweet sentiments. Then copy and paste to your post and describe your Valentine!
MamaHen's Valentine's Day Meme
1. Describe your Valentine in five words or less.
Genuine, Handsome, Strong, Smart, Hard-working
2. Best Valentine present you ever received?
The typical flower, candy, card thing. But he had been working late and couldn't get me and the girls anything, so he got up at I think 3am and went to town because he had to be at work early, picked up our(mine and our two daughters) gifts and had them on the table when we woke up that morning. I cried.
3. Worst Valentine present you ever received?
A boyfriend got me a perfume that was totally not me.
4. Your favorite Valentine candy?
Dark chocolate, the darker the better.
5. Would you rather receive chocolate or flowers?
Flowers. Just because I get them less often.
6. A dress-up candlelight dinner out or a movie snuggling at home?
7. Your favorite romantic movie(s)?
I'm with MamaHen on Sweet Home Alabama, I also like French Kiss, You've Got Mail, The Notebook
8. Your favorite romantic song(s)?
Your Man by Josh Turner, I just call you mine by Martina McBride, Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban, Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban, You Save Me by Kenney Chesney. Guess I'm stuck in Country mode today....